Whether it's the full Tiger roar of the crowd, the restorative spirit of fitness, or the Code Red call to action during competitive play, Wittenberg’s Health, Wellness & Athletics (HWA) Complex delivers a top-of-the-line experience that unites campus and community. #TigerUp
Thanks to an inspiring, leadership-level gift by Wes ’70 and Ann Bates ’70, Wittenberg celebrated the opening of its fully renovated and expanded 265,000-square-foot Health, Wellness & Athletics Complex, and its centerpiece, The Steemer, on October 25, 2019, during Homecoming and Reunion Weekend. The Grand Opening marked the beginning of a new standard of excellence in NCAA Division III, in community engagement, and in student success.
- Home to Wittenberg Men's Indoor Track & Field and Women's Indoor Track & Field. Learn More
- Home to Wittenberg Football, Men's Soccer, Women's Soccer, Field Hockey, Men's Lacrosse, and Women's Lacrosse. Learn More
Pam Evans Smith Arena
- Home to Wittenberg Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Men's Volleyball, and Women's Volleyball. Learn More
- Home to Wittenberg Men's Swimming & Diving, Women's Swimming & Diving, Women's Water Polo Learn More
Springfield Country Club
- Home to Wittenberg Men's Golf and Women's Golf. Learn More
Carleton Davidson Stadium
- Home to Wittenberg Baseball. Learn More
Betty Doughman Dillahunt Field
- Home to Wittenberg Softball. Learn More
David B. and Georgiana S. Albright Tennis Complex
- Home to Wittenberg Men's and Women's Tennis. Learn More
Earl F. Morris Track
- Home to Wittenberg Men's Outdoor Track & Field, Women's Outdoor Track & Field, Men's Cross Country and Women's Cross Country. Learn More
Bob Rosencrans Fitness Center
- Strength, Fitness & Conditioning. Learn More
Kremcheck Family Athletic Training Facility
- Sports Medicine. Learn More
The Bates Strength Center
- Strength, Fitness & Conditioning. Detailed information coming soon!
- For inquiries regarding facility rental by outside organizations, contact Calvin Hunter, Associate Athletic Director - External Operations, at 937-327-6433 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.