Whether it's the full Tiger roar of the crowd, the restorative spirit of fitness, or the Code Red call to action during competitive play, Wittenberg’s Health, Wellness & Athletics (HWA) Complex delivers a top-of-the-line experience that unites campus and community. #TigerUp
Thanks to an inspiring, leadership-level gift by Wes ’70 and Ann Bates ’70, Wittenberg celebrated the opening of its fully renovated and expanded 265,000-square-foot Health, Wellness & Athletics Complex, and its centerpiece, The Steemer, on October 25, 2019, during Homecoming and Reunion Weekend. The Grand Opening marked the beginning of a new standard of excellence in NCAA Division III, in community engagement, and in student success.
- Home to Wittenberg Men's Indoor Track & Field and Women's Indoor Track & Field. Learn More
- Home to Wittenberg Football, Men's Soccer, Women's Soccer, Field Hockey, Men's Lacrosse, and Women's Lacrosse. Learn More
Pam Evans Smith Arena
- Home to Wittenberg Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Men's Volleyball, and Women's Volleyball. Learn More
- Home to Wittenberg Men's Swimming & Diving, Women's Swimming & Diving, Women's Water Polo Learn More
Springfield Country Club
- Home to Wittenberg Men's Golf and Women's Golf. Learn More
Carleton Davidson Stadium
- Home to Wittenberg Baseball. Learn More
Betty Doughman Dillahunt Field
- Home to Wittenberg Softball. Learn More
David B. and Georgiana S. Albright Tennis Complex
- Home to Wittenberg Men's and Women's Tennis. Learn More
Earl F. Morris Track
- Home to Wittenberg Men's Outdoor Track & Field, Women's Outdoor Track & Field, Men's Cross Country and Women's Cross Country. Learn More
Bob Rosencrans Fitness Center
- Strength, Fitness & Conditioning. Learn More
Kremcheck Family Athletic Training Facility
- Sports Medicine. Learn More
The Bates Strength Center
- Strength, Fitness & Conditioning. Detailed information coming soon!
For inquiries regarding facility rental by outside organizations, click here to submit an HWA Complex Reservation Request Form.
If you have questions about our facilities, contact Assistant Athletic Director for Facilities & Events, Brandon McKinney, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.